e
m
p
t
y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
Teexiaorui, 14
12th January 1995
Boonlayian(:
A friendly one .
Calm
Not easily bullied .
Caring;D
BHB
A QUIET one ,
Does not wish to be distrupted .
I'm me , Im this simple;D
I love myself.
I love green.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Promote to SEC 2
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Friends forever.
Learned Basketball's basics.
Get higher marks in SEC 2
Learn how to dance POPPING!
Grow to 170cm
SLIM DOWN;D
Know how to play Zhonghu
Be more close to BB
Have courage to scold ppl i hate.
CO camp at 29DEC08 ;D
Be a true friend in my friends eyes.
Bracelett.(DUN DARE THOUGH)
Be who i want to be
Be a perfect girl
Wants a huge present from friends.
Makes my friends happy
Friends forever with BB friends
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a teenage girl
Teexiaorui, 14
12th January 1995
Boonlayian(:
A friendly one .
Calm
Not easily bullied .
Caring;D
BHB
A QUIET one ,
Does not wish to be distrupted .
I'm me , Im this simple;D
I love myself.
I love green.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
{/craves --
greedy
Go around the world.Kick his ass.
Friends forever.
Learned Basketball's basics.
Get higher marks in SEC 2
Learn how to dance POPPING!
Be a perfect girl
Friends forever with BB friends
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Today went to Chinese orchestra in the morning ! But before going i went to Basketball court see them play basketball . Thn meet mooxin thr luhs .
After that , i went to CO damn crazy , damn fed up! Because i have to keep playing the same bars ! SO IRRITATED! Very .. Laughs .
Thn , after CO went back to BB court see them play ahile , thn joined 1 match . Soon , Tabitha have to go home get ready to change and ready and thn go for Chinese dance . Bron and hy also go , thn weiteng also go and I dun even know that the one sitting with natasha was her sis! LAUGHS! I knew it when they go home together .
HAAHAS .
And thn , Enning came to my house , eat some porridge , bread and drink green tea ;DDD
After that , Watch HANA YORI DANGO!!!;DDDDDDD
OH MAN! SO FUN !
She use my account chat with Some people in msn . Prank .
Thnshe have to go after that .
When night , my sis teached me something very fun !
HAHAAHAS .
I was like so happy to know that thing!
LOL .
And today's Rena birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENA! SORRY FOR MISTOOKEN YOU LAST TIME . HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE US!
Song for you:
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to RENA ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!!;DDDD
OKAYS.
SIGN OFF
XIAORUI;DDDDDD
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/WT?! --
Thursday, October 30, 2008
( 5:50 AM )
Today went to Chinese orchestra in the morning ! But before going i went to Basketball court see them play basketball . Thn meet mooxin thr luhs .
After that , i went to CO damn crazy , damn fed up! Because i have to keep playing the same bars ! SO IRRITATED! Very .. Laughs .
Thn , after CO went back to BB court see them play ahile , thn joined 1 match . Soon , Tabitha have to go home get ready to change and ready and thn go for Chinese dance . Bron and hy also go , thn weiteng also go and I dun even know that the one sitting with natasha was her sis! LAUGHS! I knew it when they go home together .
HAAHAS .
And thn , Enning came to my house , eat some porridge , bread and drink green tea ;DDD
After that , Watch HANA YORI DANGO!!!;DDDDDDD
OH MAN! SO FUN !
She use my account chat with Some people in msn . Prank .
Thnshe have to go after that .
When night , my sis teached me something very fun !
HAHAAHAS .
I was like so happy to know that thing!
LOL .
And today's Rena birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENA! SORRY FOR MISTOOKEN YOU LAST TIME . HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE US!
Song for you:
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to RENA ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!!;DDDD
OKAYS.
SIGN OFF
XIAORUI;DDDDDD
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
i think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
FAMILY :E
XiaoqianSIS♥♥♥
WeijieBRO♥♥♥
YixinCOUSIN♥♥♥
YibinCOUSIN♥♥♥
GROUP(:
ChickenFAM♥♥♥♥♥
MYTEX♥
A
Abegail
Adila♥
Afiq♥
Aitheng♥♥
Arfah♥
B
-
C
Caiwen♥♥
Carita♥♥
Caroline
Charis♥♥
Chiali♥♥
Crystal♥♥
D
-
E
Emerald♥
Enning♥♥
Erni♥
F
Faith♥
Farhana♥
G
Gena♥
Gina
H
Hidayu
Hilary♥
Hsiehyang
Huiching♥
Huining♥
I
-
J
Janna♥
Jieying♥♥
Joey♥
K
Kahman♥♥
Krystal
L
Livia
M
Menda
Moo♥♥
N
Natasha♥
O
-
P
Peggy
Peiling♥
Peiqi♥
Peiqi
Q
-
R
Raihana♥
Ray♥♥
Reena
Rena♥♥
S
Shafiqah♥
Sheila♥
Shell♥
Shirley
Shiying♥♥
Siewmay
Siying♥
Syaqila♥
T
Tab♥♥
U
-
V
Vivian
W
Wenxuan♥
X
Xiuru♥
Xuankai♥
Y
Yeeleng♥
Yingxiu♥♥
Yibin♥♥♥
Yiting
Yokelin♥
YunQIAN
Yuxuan
Z
Ziqing:D
IDOLS&STARS's LINKS
飞轮海FAHRENHEIT;DD 亚纶AARON♥
亦儒CALVIN♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
大東DADONG♥
吴尊WUCHUN♥
OTHER IDOL[S] ;DDD Apple
蔡旻佑
曹格
Chord aka Da Shu
陈迪雅
大牙
Derrick何维健
鬼鬼
賀軍翔
黄川美
嘉惠
KHIM
Leon Lim
林俊杰
灵伊
罗志祥
MeiMei
佩芬
SHAWN
SHE
唐禹哲
Tank
彤彤
王傳一
筱婕
小蠻
小薰
许振荣
丫頭
杨丞琳
杨佳盈
ZiJie
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
ctrl + left click
FAMILY :E
XiaoqianSIS♥♥♥
WeijieBRO♥♥♥
YixinCOUSIN♥♥♥
YibinCOUSIN♥♥♥
GROUP(:
ChickenFAM♥♥♥♥♥
MYTEX♥
A
Abegail
Adila♥
Afiq♥
Aitheng♥♥
Arfah♥
B
-
C
Caiwen♥♥
Carita♥♥
Caroline
Charis♥♥
Chiali♥♥
Crystal♥♥
D
-
E
Emerald♥
Enning♥♥
Erni♥
F
Faith♥
Farhana♥
G
Gena♥
Gina
H
Hidayu
Hilary♥
Hsiehyang
Huiching♥
Huining♥
I
-
J
Janna♥
Jieying♥♥
Joey♥
K
Kahman♥♥
Krystal
L
Livia
M
Menda
Moo♥♥
N
Natasha♥
O
-
P
Peggy
Peiling♥
Peiqi♥
Peiqi
Q
-
R
Raihana♥
Ray♥♥
Reena
Rena♥♥
S
Shafiqah♥
Sheila♥
Shell♥
Shirley
Shiying♥♥
Siewmay
Siying♥
Syaqila♥
T
Tab♥♥
U
-
V
Vivian
W
Wenxuan♥
X
Xiuru♥
Xuankai♥
Y
Yeeleng♥
Yingxiu♥♥
Yibin♥♥♥
Yiting
Yokelin♥
YunQIAN
Yuxuan
Z
Ziqing:D
IDOLS&STARS's LINKS
飞轮海FAHRENHEIT;DD 亚纶AARON♥
亦儒CALVIN♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
大東DADONG♥
吴尊WUCHUN♥
OTHER IDOL[S] ;DDD Apple
蔡旻佑
曹格
Chord aka Da Shu
陈迪雅
大牙
Derrick何维健
鬼鬼
賀軍翔
黄川美
嘉惠
KHIM
Leon Lim
林俊杰
灵伊
罗志祥
MeiMei
佩芬
SHAWN
SHE
唐禹哲
Tank
彤彤
王傳一
筱婕
小蠻
小薰
许振荣
丫頭
杨丞琳
杨佳盈
ZiJie
{/archives --
watch me waste my life away
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
{/credits --
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing

Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous --
my music
now playing


