e
m
p
t
y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
Teexiaorui, 14
12th January 1995
Boonlayian(:
A friendly one .
Calm
Not easily bullied .
Caring;D
BHB
A QUIET one ,
Does not wish to be distrupted .
I'm me , Im this simple;D
I love myself.
I love green.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Promote to SEC 2
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Friends forever.
Learned Basketball's basics.
Get higher marks in SEC 2
Learn how to dance POPPING!
Grow to 170cm
SLIM DOWN;D
Know how to play Zhonghu
Be more close to BB
Have courage to scold ppl i hate.
CO camp at 29DEC08 ;D
Be a true friend in my friends eyes.
Bracelett.(DUN DARE THOUGH)
Be who i want to be
Be a perfect girl
Wants a huge present from friends.
Makes my friends happy
Friends forever with BB friends
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a teenage girl
Teexiaorui, 14
12th January 1995
Boonlayian(:
A friendly one .
Calm
Not easily bullied .
Caring;D
BHB
A QUIET one ,
Does not wish to be distrupted .
I'm me , Im this simple;D
I love myself.
I love green.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl.
And a beautiful one too.
{/craves --
greedy
Go around the world.Kick his ass.
Friends forever.
Learned Basketball's basics.
Get higher marks in SEC 2
Learn how to dance POPPING!
Be a perfect girl
Friends forever with BB friends
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Today had BBQ ;D HEEES !
Was quite fun luhhs .
Hees , at first , we went to play Basketball , Bron and Weiteng late because they help Tabitha buy books ;D 护花使者 ! HAHAS .
Anw , they reach at 12.03pm , and started playing till 2+pm or 3pm ?
Get ready to go home and change , and thn go to JP meet Tab , Yx and Enning ;D
They bought leg band , and me and Mx will be buying tml ! FRIENDSHIP BAND !
Haahs , So cool !
LOL .
Thennn , Bronson reached , so went to HY house tgt ! Watch some RUHUA de show thn get ready to go down .
Brought too much of food , so cnt finish it ! LOL !
Most of ppl saying 不熟 , lol . or 熟了吗? HAHAS !
LOL . I ate so less thingy DDD; Wasted so much money !
OHHHH !
Soon , Enning have to leave , so Me Tab and Xiu brought her home and thn came back .
Tab go home at 10.30 tgt we us .
But before that , some damn things happened !
HAAHAS .
When Me tab and xiu reach the Parc oasis again , everybody was wet in the swimming pool ! haahs .
Thn , were planning to push YX down ! WOAHHHH !
Aldin , Kenton and Teng push her down ! LOL !
So sad for YX !
But me and tab was SAFE !
COOL MAN !
Thn played quite long , and getting ready to change .
Xiu and Nat changed , and everyone dismissed !
Actually i felt so sad when we leave !
D;
TOOK TAXI ! WOOOHOO !
Reached home safely and i guess everyone reach home safely too !;D
Bathed , and now bloged !
Did i miss anything i had to do ?
ALRIGHT !
GOODBYEEES !
SIGN OFF
-XIAORUI !;DDDDDDDDD
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/BBQ --
Friday, November 14, 2008
( 8:13 AM )
Today had BBQ ;D HEEES !
Was quite fun luhhs .
Hees , at first , we went to play Basketball , Bron and Weiteng late because they help Tabitha buy books ;D 护花使者 ! HAHAS .
Anw , they reach at 12.03pm , and started playing till 2+pm or 3pm ?
Get ready to go home and change , and thn go to JP meet Tab , Yx and Enning ;D
They bought leg band , and me and Mx will be buying tml ! FRIENDSHIP BAND !
Haahs , So cool !
LOL .
Thennn , Bronson reached , so went to HY house tgt ! Watch some RUHUA de show thn get ready to go down .
Brought too much of food , so cnt finish it ! LOL !
Most of ppl saying 不熟 , lol . or 熟了吗? HAHAS !
LOL . I ate so less thingy DDD; Wasted so much money !
OHHHH !
Soon , Enning have to leave , so Me Tab and Xiu brought her home and thn came back .
Tab go home at 10.30 tgt we us .
But before that , some damn things happened !
HAAHAS .
When Me tab and xiu reach the Parc oasis again , everybody was wet in the swimming pool ! haahs .
Thn , were planning to push YX down ! WOAHHHH !
Aldin , Kenton and Teng push her down ! LOL !
So sad for YX !
But me and tab was SAFE !
COOL MAN !
Thn played quite long , and getting ready to change .
Xiu and Nat changed , and everyone dismissed !
Actually i felt so sad when we leave !
D;
TOOK TAXI ! WOOOHOO !
Reached home safely and i guess everyone reach home safely too !;D
Bathed , and now bloged !
Did i miss anything i had to do ?
ALRIGHT !
GOODBYEEES !
SIGN OFF
-XIAORUI !;DDDDDDDDD
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
i think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
FAMILY :E
XiaoqianSIS♥♥♥
WeijieBRO♥♥♥
YixinCOUSIN♥♥♥
YibinCOUSIN♥♥♥
GROUP(:
ChickenFAM♥♥♥♥♥
MYTEX♥
A
Abegail
Adila♥
Afiq♥
Aitheng♥♥
Arfah♥
B
-
C
Caiwen♥♥
Carita♥♥
Caroline
Charis♥♥
Chiali♥♥
Crystal♥♥
D
-
E
Emerald♥
Enning♥♥
Erni♥
F
Faith♥
Farhana♥
G
Gena♥
Gina
H
Hidayu
Hilary♥
Hsiehyang
Huiching♥
Huining♥
I
-
J
Janna♥
Jieying♥♥
Joey♥
K
Kahman♥♥
Krystal
L
Livia
M
Menda
Moo♥♥
N
Natasha♥
O
-
P
Peggy
Peiling♥
Peiqi♥
Peiqi
Q
-
R
Raihana♥
Ray♥♥
Reena
Rena♥♥
S
Shafiqah♥
Sheila♥
Shell♥
Shirley
Shiying♥♥
Siewmay
Siying♥
Syaqila♥
T
Tab♥♥
U
-
V
Vivian
W
Wenxuan♥
X
Xiuru♥
Xuankai♥
Y
Yeeleng♥
Yingxiu♥♥
Yibin♥♥♥
Yiting
Yokelin♥
YunQIAN
Yuxuan
Z
Ziqing:D
IDOLS&STARS's LINKS
飞轮海FAHRENHEIT;DD 亚纶AARON♥
亦儒CALVIN♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
大東DADONG♥
吴尊WUCHUN♥
OTHER IDOL[S] ;DDD Apple
蔡旻佑
曹格
Chord aka Da Shu
陈迪雅
大牙
Derrick何维健
鬼鬼
賀軍翔
黄川美
嘉惠
KHIM
Leon Lim
林俊杰
灵伊
罗志祥
MeiMei
佩芬
SHAWN
SHE
唐禹哲
Tank
彤彤
王傳一
筱婕
小蠻
小薰
许振荣
丫頭
杨丞琳
杨佳盈
ZiJie
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
ctrl + left click
FAMILY :E
XiaoqianSIS♥♥♥
WeijieBRO♥♥♥
YixinCOUSIN♥♥♥
YibinCOUSIN♥♥♥
GROUP(:
ChickenFAM♥♥♥♥♥
MYTEX♥
A
Abegail
Adila♥
Afiq♥
Aitheng♥♥
Arfah♥
B
-
C
Caiwen♥♥
Carita♥♥
Caroline
Charis♥♥
Chiali♥♥
Crystal♥♥
D
-
E
Emerald♥
Enning♥♥
Erni♥
F
Faith♥
Farhana♥
G
Gena♥
Gina
H
Hidayu
Hilary♥
Hsiehyang
Huiching♥
Huining♥
I
-
J
Janna♥
Jieying♥♥
Joey♥
K
Kahman♥♥
Krystal
L
Livia
M
Menda
Moo♥♥
N
Natasha♥
O
-
P
Peggy
Peiling♥
Peiqi♥
Peiqi
Q
-
R
Raihana♥
Ray♥♥
Reena
Rena♥♥
S
Shafiqah♥
Sheila♥
Shell♥
Shirley
Shiying♥♥
Siewmay
Siying♥
Syaqila♥
T
Tab♥♥
U
-
V
Vivian
W
Wenxuan♥
X
Xiuru♥
Xuankai♥
Y
Yeeleng♥
Yingxiu♥♥
Yibin♥♥♥
Yiting
Yokelin♥
YunQIAN
Yuxuan
Z
Ziqing:D
IDOLS&STARS's LINKS
飞轮海FAHRENHEIT;DD 亚纶AARON♥
亦儒CALVIN♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
大東DADONG♥
吴尊WUCHUN♥
OTHER IDOL[S] ;DDD Apple
蔡旻佑
曹格
Chord aka Da Shu
陈迪雅
大牙
Derrick何维健
鬼鬼
賀軍翔
黄川美
嘉惠
KHIM
Leon Lim
林俊杰
灵伊
罗志祥
MeiMei
佩芬
SHAWN
SHE
唐禹哲
Tank
彤彤
王傳一
筱婕
小蠻
小薰
许振荣
丫頭
杨丞琳
杨佳盈
ZiJie
{/archives --
watch me waste my life away
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
{/credits --
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing

Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous --
my music
now playing


